Delivery of the new NHS reforms will require Commissioning Consortia to work collaboratively across practices and consult with key stakeholders in the public and private sector.
Powered by INOVEM's web-based e-collaboration software, GP Connect will help forward thinking Consortia to quickly implement, manage and facilitate secure online group workspaces and stakeholder communities where you can:
- provide a secure, easily maintained extranet where up-to-date information can be quickly accessed and where transition work programmes can be co-developed
- ensure project status, milestones and information are communicated to the consortia members and other stakeholders efficiently and consistently
- maintain a secure central location for documents, such as financial plans, contracts and SLAs
- communicate and discuss issues with consortia staff, with your local commissioning board, local HealthWatch and other key stakeholders
- seek feedback via polls and questionnaires; collate and report on views and improve your understanding of stakeholder interests, concerns and aspirations
- capture everyone's input, allowing them to contribute when they can, encouraging team working and individual contribution
WHAT DOES GP CONNECT INCLUDE?:
- A 1 year 100 user license (unlimited workspaces)
- 5GB of online storage space
- Data transmission protection via 256 bit encryption SSL
- 1 day of on-site product training
- Software upgrades and support
Options that can be added:
- The site setup as a sub-domain of an existing URL
- Full and seamless branding of your collaboration site using existing corporate style-sheets
- Application of 3rd party SSL certificates to your personalised URL
- Additional users and storage (discounted by 50% in the 1st year)
Securely hosted in the Cloud, GP Connect requires no additional internal IT resources to get going and is packaged to make it quick and cost effective for you to collaborate and consult with your stakeholders.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.