Whether co-located or widespread, project- and task-based teams need online communication systems to support their collaboration, and help them manage their shared information.
To avoid costly delays, project managers and team members need to be able to:
- set up and modify collaboration workspaces quickly and easily
- communicate updates and issues as they occur
- minimise the time and resources required to share, manage and find relevant and definitive information
Teams are frequently geographically dispersed and often involve a mixture of internal and external co-workers, consultants, lawyers, partners and clients - each of whom is likely to be using a different internal IT platform.
Although often the default, email is not ideally suited for group collaboration as it lacks structure and control which often leads to data duplication, confusion and overloaded in boxes which are not accessible by team members.
Access is a key issue. Internal corporate systems are often too tied down to enable sharing of information externally, while email distribution lists are not secure enough.
Where it is available, enterprise-level collaboration software often requires specialist skills, infrastructure and significant costs to configure, manage and run and even then may not be suitable for use by external team members.
MAKE TEAM COLLABORATION QUICK, EASY AND SECURE - AND WATCH THE RESULTS DEVELOP
A pioneer of the Web 2.0 generation of online self-service communities, INOVEM has developed INOVEM Inclusionware™ to provide rapid-access collaboration capability to any project team or workgroup that needs it.
Our powerful Cloud Collaboration Software provides a single, integrated and secure environment in which you can cost effectively share, discuss and manage documents, deliverables, tasks, meetings, ideas, risks, issues and other useful information.
The software is extremely quick to set up and is designed to be simple for project managers and team members to access, manage and work with. Its simplicity means there is very little, if any, training required or burden on your IT department.
Developed to work with all commonly used web browsers and email clients, INOVEM Cloud Collaboration Software will help team members from inside and outside your organisation to swiftly and efficiently collaborate and communicate with each other anytime, anywhere.
It will integrate effortlessly with your users' email client and ensures notifications and follow-up discussion threads are automatically linked to related content, re-enforcing both context and understanding.
Users can be members of an unlimited number of teams, workgroups or projects within which they can be given various levels of access and control. For extra security, data can also be encrypted via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) if required.
WITH THE INOVEM CLOUD COLLABORATION SOFTWARE YOU CAN:
Download the INOVEM Collaboration Software data sheet
Build your capabilities over time
- provide a secure, easily maintained site where up-to-date information can be quickly accessed and knowledge shared
- save time and reduce errors, allowing team members to keep in touch on fast moving and dynamic projects, through instant notifications
- ensure project status, milestones and information are communicated to the project team and other stakeholders efficiently and consistently
- maintain an audit trail of versions, histories, updates and comments on documents and other project information
- log, share and resolve risks and issues
- capture everyone's input, allowing them to contribute when they can, encouraging team working and individual contribution
- reduce time and effort spent searching for data by existing or new team members, providing a single authoritative record
- lessen the burden on central IT resources, through delegated authority
- rapidly identify team members based on their expertise and past projects
- provide a consistent framework for engagement, internally and externally
- minimise environmental impact by reducing travel and document printing
There's the option to easily add one of our eConsultation and community-building products, INOVEM Connect
or INOVEM Consult
, to add further networking and research capabilities to your software solution.
To find out how quickly and affordably INOVEM Inclusionware™ solutions could transform your team working capability call +44 (0)1488 648 468 or use our Contact Form.