Increasing stakeholder and community inclusion is now a priority for most public sector organisations and many private sector ones.
Moving interested parties through the spectrum of participation - from information through consultation, involvement and collaboration, and ultimately to empowerment - is recognised as the way forward for both extending democratic inclusion and promoting success.
In the Web 2.0 era, with online social networking growing exponentially, there's a real opportunity to achieve this inclusion in a meaningful and manageable way.
The problems of managing stakeholders and groups of interested parties across disciplines, media, geographies and even time-zones are in the past. One-way communications, face-to-face meetings, unwieldy databases and costly administration no longer act as limits to stakeholder participation.
Now you can set up a fully functioning group or community fast - and manage all of its dynamic interaction and development - easily, online.
A SINGLE, DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT FOR CREATING AND ENERGISING COMMUNITIES OF INTEREST
INOVEM Inclusionware™ provides a rapidly-implemented web-based solution for creating a dynamic stakeholder or community which delivers the whole spectrum of participation.
Our INOVEM Stakeholder & Community Portal solution will allow you to build and deploy both public and private stakeholder communities in minutes, not days.
Community managers with only minimal IT skills can create user-friendly Web 2.0 environments to stimulate online discussions, exchange ideas, provide instant information updates, share documents and event diaries, seek feedback via surveys and draft publications, and provide easy access to useful reference material.
With an INOVEM Stakeholder & Community Portal, you create a 'sticky community', where people are constantly encouraged to come back and re-engage with others who share their interest, via dynamic content and active communication.
It's easy and extremely cost effective to bring together special interest groups, staff communities, focus groups, research groups, citizen and customer panels. Gaining and managing membership is easy: the integral stakeholder database will allow you to profile and quickly identify candidate membership for your communities, based on the interests they declare and maintain.
Set up in only a few days, but scalable and adaptable to cope with the largest communities, the INOVEM Stakeholder & Community Portal will fit seamlessly within your existing web environment, or adopt its own dedicated design style.
WITH INOVEM STAKEHOLDER & COMMUNITY PORTAL YOU CAN:
Download the INOVEM Stakeholder & Community Portals data sheet
Build your capabilities over time
- quickly deploy and facilitate online communities for your stakeholders where they can come together, share best practice, exchange information and experiences, agree goals and discuss topical issues and ideas
- easily manage engagements with an audience wider than the traditional 'famous few' and be more inclusive, fair and equitable
- survey and poll your stakeholders, collate views and improve your understanding of their interests, concerns and aspirations
- reduce the costs and environmental impact of keeping stakeholders informed, removing print, postage and travel expenses while improving communications and activity between meetings
- eliminate delays and stimulate participation through instant email notifications when new community content is posted
- build a self-maintaining, up-to-date stakeholder database ensuring that the information sent is always targeted and relevant, based on each user's declared interests
- reinforce a community brand identity and sense of belonging
Start with your initial solution and you can easily add any of our collaboration
and document publishing
products, to give your Stakeholder or Community Portal more facilities and functionality, or expand into new projects and initiatives.
To find out how quickly and affordably INOVEM Inclusionware™ solutions could transform your team working capability call +44 (0)1488 648 468 or use our Contact Form.