Strategic Partnerships are now a key feature of both the public sector and private sector landscape.
Public services strive to achieve 'joined up' government, shared services or emergency response coordination. Large scale private sector projects are often dependent on multiple partners who need to work in a seamless way.
Recruiting, informing, coordinating and co-developing plans and content with partners is a huge task, but one which the Web 2.0 environment is able to transform.
Old technologies, including the first generation of web-based services such as email and shared servers, are limited by their inability to enable active dialogue, sharing and collaboration. Multiple versions of any communication start to proliferate, have to be stored and tracked and make the task of achieving consensus ever more difficult.
Information becomes hard to keep up to date, and partners have to manage their own filing and data sharing, inevitably leading to unequal distribution of knowledge. Preparing plans which everyone has contributed to and everyone understands and can access as needed, is immensely difficult until now.
MAKING IT EASY TO SET UP, MANAGE, INFORM AND CO-DEVELOP WITH STRATEGIC PARTNERS
A pioneer of the Web 2.0 generation of online selfservice communities, INOVEM has developed INOVEM Inclusionware™ to provide a complete management information system (MIS) and collaboration capability to those charged with managing or supporting strategic partnerships and major partnership projects.
Our powerful web-based INOVEM Project & Partnership Portal solution provides a single, integrated and secure environment in which you can cost effectively connect partners, share, discuss and manage documents, manage timelines and meetings, issue information consistently with automated alerts, and track progress.
The software is extremely quick to setup and is designed to be simple for project managers and partnership members to access, manage and work with. Its simplicity means there is very little, if any, training required or burden on your IT department.
Developed to work with all commonly used web browsers and email clients, INOVEM Project & Partnership Portal will help partners to access project information and participate in planning from wherever they happen to be.
It will integrate effortlessly with your users' email client and ensures notifications and follow-up discussion threads are automatically linked to related content, re-enforcing both context and understanding.
Users can be members of an unlimited number of teams, workgroups or projects within which they can be given various levels of access and control. For extra security, data can also be encrypted via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) if required.
WITH THE INOVEM PROJECT & PARTNERSHIP PORTAL SOLUTION YOU CAN:
Download the INOVEM Project & Partnership Portals data sheet
Build your capabilities over time
- provide a secure, easily maintained site where up-to-date information can be quickly accessed and plans co-developed
- save time and reduce errors, allowing partners to keep in touch on fast moving and dynamic projects, through instant notifications
- ensure project status, milestones and information are communicated to the project team and other stakeholders efficiently and consistently
- maintain an audit trail of versions, histories, updates and comments on documents and other information
- log, share and resolve risks and issues
- reduce time and effort spent searching for data by existing or new partners, providing a single Management Information System
- lessen the burden on central IT resources
- provide a consistent framework for engagement, internally and externally
- minimise environmental impact by reducing travel and document printing
There’s the option to easily add one of our eConsultation and community-building products, INOVEM Connect
or INOVEM Consult
, to add further networking and research capabilities to your solution.
To find out how quickly and affordably INOVEM Inclusionware™ solutions could transform your team working capability call +44 (0)1488 648 468 or use our Contact Form.