Early and effective consultation with communities and key stakeholders is an important part of planning policy formation and the Local Development Framework (LDF). That means Local Planning Authorities (LPAs) are looking for ways to widen participation and make it easier while, crucially, keeping costs as low as possible.
Local Planning Authorities and Consultation Managers are grappling with the need to process and respond to thousands of representations from developers, planning agents and local residents.
At the same time, LPAs need to consider how their consultation activities will fit within the wider 'place-shaping' agenda of the Council and the Local Strategic Partnership.
That's why many LPAs are turning to new, web-based technologies to provide the cost-effective solution, which can handle the complexities and workload of planning processes, from publishing professional, well-created consultation documents to managing the myriad of responses.
MAKE PUBLIC CONSULTATION EASY, COST-EFFECTIVE AND MANAGEABLE EVERY TIME
INOVEM Inclusionware™ provides a rapidly-implemented solution for Planning Authority professionals to manage all their public consultation needs through a single, flexible system.
Using our affordable, web-based INOVEM Planning Consultation System solution, you can carry out every stage of consultation easily and quickly - and using the media tactics that suit each situation.
From launching pre-submission 'front-loading' consultations through to receiving detailed representations against individual elements or sections of submission documents, this solution is purpose-designed to help you seek and collate the views of key stakeholders, planning agents and local communities.
The intuitive, browser-based solution includes powerful and easy-to-use facilities to help you project manage and collaborate on the development and publication of LDF document content; and following consultation, it helps you manage, process, audit and analyse the feedback, resulting in a solid and dependable evidence base.
Set up in only a few days, but scalable and adaptable to cope with all your workload in the foreseeable future, the INOVEM Planning Consultation System fits seamlessly within your existing web presence and identity, to maximise the value of your engagement with the public.
WITH INOVEM PLANNING CONSULTATION SYSTEM YOU CAN:
Download the INOVEM Planning Consultation Systems data sheet
Build your capabilities over time
- meet statutory responsibilities for public consultation under the 2004 Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act, and encourage Internet-based response
- save time and money on production, management and publication of multiple LDF documents compliant with approved corporate and departmental styles
- make it easier for stakeholders, planning agents and local communities to take part, and automate the process of informing them of consultations they might be interested in
- manage a central register of all stakeholders for correspondence and reporting
- reduce the resources required for data take-on and the opportunity for data-entry errors through automatic data validation
- automate the 'duly made' process ensuring all comments are registered, assessed and responded to
- increase the efficiency of handling comments through each stage of consultation
- quickly report and analyse responses
- effectively record and automate the communication and publication of officer and council decisions
- meet the Government's e-planning best practice targets
There's the option to easily add one of our team working and community-building products, INOVEM Collaborate
or INOVEM Connect
, to add further cost-efficiencies and networking potential to your solution.
To find out how quickly and affordably INOVEM Inclusionware™ solutions could transform your team working capability call +44 (0)1488 648 468 or use our Contact Form.