Promoting member involvement and participation is a fundamental aim for professional associations, institutes and guilds, charitable networks and representative organisations. Yet managing a large dispersed membership has also always been a major challenge.
Now though, the advent of Web 2.0 and widening adoption of social networking has changed things. The technology is available to address the challenges of managing and communicating with large member bases - and transform organisations' ability to interact with and involve their members.
Based on the technology that powers the online social networking revolution, it enables managers to create online environments to facilitate a wide variety of core activities, such as:
- managing and communicating with members
- identifying and targeting members' specific interests
- supporting and energising committees and working groups
- issuing educational, professional and best practice information
- developing policy with members' participation
- creating and informing special interest groups
- supporting certification, qualification and compliance processes
- maintaining standards and disciplinary structures
- liaising with external stakeholders, advisers and publics
For the first time, purpose-built technology can completely support the operation of membershipbased organisations, whatever their size and complexity. It's easy to use, quick to set up, extremely economical to own - and priced to suit the budgets of memberfunded groups.
INFORM, INVOLVE AND ENERGISE YOUR MEMBERS - QUICKLY AND EASILY
INOVEM Inclusionware™ provides a rapidly-implemented solution for representative organisations to manage and involve their members via an easy-to-use online environment.
With the affordable, web-based INOVEM Membership Involvement System solution, your staff, members and committees can work collectively to develop, share and discuss documents such as board papers, committee reports, meeting minutes, case studies, policy reviews and best practice guides.
You can easily survey membership opinions through interactive questionnaires and online discussions; develop, arrange and publish meetings and events based on your members' declared areas of interest; and monitor levels of participation to minimise wasted resources or activities.
With the INOVEM Membership Involvement System, managing multiple tasks and issues, while involving every relevant stakeholder, becomes simple, and you can provide a central online information resource that can be quickly searched by authorised users. Set up in only a few days, but scalable and adaptable to cope with even the largest and most complex organisations, the INOVEM Membership Involvement System fits seamlessly within your existing web presence and identity, to support your relationship with your members.
WITH INOVEM MEMBERSHIP INVOLVEMENT SYSTEM YOU CAN:
Download the INOVEM Membership Involvement Systems data sheet
To find out how quickly and affordably INOVEM Inclusionware™ solutions could transform your team working capability call +44 (0)1488 648 468 or use our Contact Form.
- increase levels of member participation and gain a better understanding of their individual opinions and areas of interest, to personalise the member experience
- improve collaboration and team working, to speed up projects and maximise the value of expert input
- issue and exchange information more quickly, widely and accurately, making sure the right people get the right information, with instant notifications
- create policy and discuss key issues with full democratic participation, to add authenticity to representations and support policies
- launch, manage, collate, distribute and archive documents and discussions; provide a growing bank of online information to members
- enable members to participate in things that interest them, at times to suit them, without having to travel
- sponsor the sharing of expertise and best practice, enabling more expertise to be injected into members' discussions